CCNP 45th Annual Meeting
September 21-23, 2023
The Final 2023 Meeting Program is now available. Download it here.
Online registration is over. You may register on-site.
Only cash and cheques will be accepted.
Aims and Objectives of the College
The principal function of the Canadian College of Neuropsychopharmacology (CCNP) is to further research and education in neuropsychopharmacology and related fields. To achieve this function,
the CCNP values open communication between membership and leadership related to governance of the CCNP, and encourages its members to support integrity, collegiality, and ethics in research.
The CCNP is committed to maintaining a level of excellence in the conduct of science, supporting discovery and scientific dialogue within an environment that encourages the free expression
and exchange of scientific and educational ideas. The CCNP has a tradition of providing a forum for exchange of scientific information between clinical and basic scientists, which is critical
for the advancement and translation of scientific discovery in neuropsychopharmacology.
The aim of the College shall be:
a) to provide a forum for clinical and basic science researchers to discuss and exchange ideas and experience in neuropsychopharmacology and to promote the development of this science nationally and internationally.
b) to be a liaison body to educational institutions, public, industry and government organizations as well as other related scientific bodies in order to promote quality of research and treatment in this field.
Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience
The official journal of the Canadian College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- The Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience has an impact factor of 6.19 (2020 ISI data) and is ranked at #25 out of 156 Psychiatry journals
and #51 out of 273 Neuroscience journals, making it the highest ranking open access journal in biological psychiatry. .
- Original research and reviews in basic and clinical science.
- As an open access journal our page charges remain very reasonable with no charge for figures and we are now publishing online only for rapid publication of accepted papers. CCNP members are encouraged to consider JPN for submitting their research (https://jpn.ca).
For more information, visit the website of the Canadian Medical Association
Revue de psychiatrie & de neuroscience
La revue officielle du Collège canadien de neuropsychopharmacologie
- Le facteur d'impact de la Revue de psychiatrie et de neuroscience atteint 6,19 (données 2020 de l'ISI), ce qui en fait le journal à accès libre le mieux coté aussi bien dans la catégorie psychiatrie que dans la catégorie neurosciences.
- Recherche originale et analyses critiques en sciences
fondamentales et cliniques.
- Les articles publiés dans ce journal sont accessibles gratuitement au http://jpn.ca/ et via PubMed Central.
Pour obtenir des informations suplémentaires, visitez le site internet de l'Association Médicale Canadienne.